So how do you know what size of storage unit you need? Size up your storage needs with this simple information:
The 5′ x 10′ unit equals the size of a walk-in closet. You may utilize this space for:
- 1 pickup load, mattress set, a couch on end and some boxes…perfect to keep your college student’s belongings for the summer AND SANTA STORES HERE!!
The 10′ x 10′ – 11′ x 10 is equivalent to the average size of a child’s bedroom. This space will hold:
- Furnishings from 1 or 2 bedroom apartment: Refrigerator, washer/dryer, patio furniture, boxes and miscellaneous items
The 10′ x 15′ – 11′ x 15′ is the size of a large bedroom. It will hold:
- Furnishings from 2 or 3 bedroom apartment: appliances, patio furniture, many boxes and extras; or a small vehicle/boat
The 10′ x 20′ -11′ x 20′ is similar to a one car garage. You can fit:
- Furnishings from a 3 or 4 bedroom house: appliances, patio furniture, many boxes and extras; a vehicle or boat and trailer.
The 10′ x 30′ is the size of a long one-car garage. It can hold:
- Boxes and furnishings to fill a three-bedroom house or contents of a 36-foot moving van.
The 11′ x 45′ is the size of a small convenience store. It will hold:
- Furnishings, boxes and extras to fill a four bedroom house.
Still not sure how much storage space you need? Click here for a free online storage estimator or call and speak with us anytime at:
or email us at: